Tuesday, September 12, 2006

AUTUMN IS AMONGST US



Yeah so autumn is amongst us... haha

I'm pretty sure I'm frustrated with things that I won't mention but pretty much just did and I personally hate when people mention something but then say they can't go more in depth so yeah I pretty much am a hypocrite... big surprise there I'm Gemini after all "two faced"

So I feel stressed about so many things right now, and I hate actually saying what they are, because I of all people, do know they are lame!! Majorly lame but I over think the stupidest things and worry about them.

alrighty so now that I have this entire blog entry referring to how stressed I am and not really saying what... I'll end it so if you are actually reading this whole thing you don't have to suffer any more... YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh gosh the suffering i endured for that?!? what ever!!! nah im just joking... you doing alright? we should do coffee and acutally talk one of these days... becuase sofar we have just hung out and not talked... and i feel bad casue i could tell there was somehting up...:( love you vann